28 June, 2012

In the bag















This is my beauty bag right here. I believe in natural as I can get, but quality too. I have tried the gamut of skincare products as my skin is prone to acne. I think having radiant skin and healthy hair and clean teeth are the best and most powerful beauty accessories you have. If you take care of them, they can defy your age. My tricks and tools are pretty simple: drink at least 8 glasses of water a day or 2L, exercise, get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, floss teeth daily, coconut oil for body (or if I am on the go and need something low maintenance), 7 step skincare regiment by Ole Henriksen daily, Use Wen weekly, and for makeup I just use Hoola, halo effect and a mascara du semaine (week for those of you who don't parler francais).

This is the essentials. I'll post a part II of in my bag of the more fun things, but this is my it bag. Generally I don't need more than this. It all starts with proper nutrition, exercise, sleep and moisturizing and hydrating. Everything else is just an embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment