16 June, 2012

Pleased to meet you

Allow me to introduce myself -  my name is Charlize 'Charlie' Versaille and I will be your hostess for your visceral exploration of this blog.

I created this blog as an artistic device to share both my thoughts and acknowledgements of people, artists, talents, cuisine and ideas, among other things. As you may or may not notice, the theme of this blog will host a variety of casual meets glamour/masculine meets feminine motif. It is a theme that I am fond of because I find so much opportunity in opposition and contrast. It demonstrates to me on a much more philosophical level, that some things are not meant to be conformed or slated to compete with something, but rather offer a new dynamic completely parallel to it's origins. Which is why I chose Charlie Versaille as my pen name. Charlie is industrious and casual. Versaille, because it is extravagant and elegant. There is beauty and efficiency in these two completely independent concepts and that will be my aim to try to convey these musings in an artistic fashion throughout this blog.

 I hope I may provide a terrific banquet to nourish your pioneering, creative spirit or at least whet your appetite for the fusion of utilitarian and lavish propensities. In any case, I hope to pour my all into every post du jour.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment